Did you know that over 10,000,000 Japanese folks take chlorella every day?
The people of Japan take their health very seriously, especially when it comes to what foods they ingest, and not surprisingly, they have low disease rates compared to most other places in the world.
Here are some of the many reasons why someone would want to take Chlorella every day.
1. Chlorella helps to remove heavy metals and toxins from the body. Let's face it, the environment is badly polluted. The air, the water and food is full of toxins. We need pure food like this to help clean out our systems.
2. Chlorella is not a vitamin. It is a whole food. This means it contains most of the nutrients needed for good health, slow down aging and restore balance to the body.
3. Chlorella is approximately 60% protein, 2 1/2 times more protein than beef. But the difference between the protein in meat and the protein in Chlorella is that the protein in Chlorella is pure and very easy for your body to digest. This can increase strength and stamina of the body.
4. Chlorella supports and restores a healthy immune system. You know what the immune system does? It defends the body from harmful invaders like viruses and bacteria and removes them. This should be a good enough reason for you to take Chlorella every day.
5. Chlorella may help you to think more clearly.
6. Chlorella may help slow down aging. It stimulates the growth of new cells and repairs cell damage thanks to the high levels of nucleic acids RNA & DNA.
7. Chlorella may increase your body's energy levels. This is because of its high quality nutrients that are very easy to digest.
8. Chlorella improves digestion. Chlorella increases digestion quality by up to 4 times. It promotes healthy bacteria in the stomach and intestines. It often helps to get rid of constipation, too.